Where everything begins: AMBITION AND FOCUS
How do you harmonize business and personal ambitions in a common perspective that is enthusiastically advocated by all team members?
Are you leading a team?
- Do you find it difficult to articulate the team’s ambition in crisp and powerful words?
- Are vision, mission and strategy beliefs more alive on paper than in hearts and minds?
- Is there disagreement about the team’s best direction?
- Does the team struggle to set priorities or to say ‘no’?
- Do you believe your team has untapped potential?
Professionals are driven by honour and want to deliver high quality work
Without clear direction and objectives, professionals withdraw and choose their own paths. The team drifts into a collection of autonomous islands, each with its own ambition and focus. Valuable energy is lost, potential is wasted and talented professionals lose motivation.
Ambition and focus make leading a team easier and more enjoyable
Priorities are set more easily and and difficult choices are made smoother. A shared ambition offers each professional the opportunity to make a unique contribution, which adds meaning and increases motivation. With all noses in the same direction, teamwork improves and individual talents flourish.
Ambition and focus work like a magnet
People with similar ambitions are drawn to the team. Others may feel uncomfortable and reconsider their place in the team. A shared ambition and a clear focus ensure that a team attracts the professionals it needs.
We help you and the team to achieve a shared ambition and a clear focus
As a leader, you lead the dance. We facilitate your moves as you guide the team to turn business and personal ambitions into a shared perspective. We help you create an atmosphere where everyone is engaged and participates energetically. These ambition and focus create a foundation and stepping stone for a team to reach higher than ever before.
Ambtion and focus turn a group into a team. It ensures the team
- achieves more with less energy
- actively uses and develops each others talents
- dares to set ambitious targets
- sets clearer priorities with greater ease
- feels personally engaged and responsible
- attracts the team members it deserves